CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 17 January 2008

Good to be back

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say sorry for not looking in on anyone's journal over the past couple of weeks but I had to take my pc to the pc hospital because it collapsed.

At first I thought it was just something minor and the doctor said it kept " looping " and probably just needed slight adjustment but then he rang and told me that its hard drive was broken. It was worse than I thought and it had to have a hard drive transplant.

Needless to say I was happy to see it again today. My desk looked so lonely with out it.  Its memories have all gone now. I have to start from scratch again with photos and videos and everything. Should keep me very busy for a while at least.

But it's really good to be back and I hope to catch up on journals over the weekend. Hope everyone is well and happy. Did I miss anything ?

Oh! and you may notice that I have changed my photo for a glamshot I had taken at my Sister's wedding last December, when I was a Bridesmaid. We had a great time and everyone looked gorgeous.

bye for now   Pat  x x

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mum!

Don't worry bout your pc's memory.....now you have something in common with it..lol!

Love ya
xxx

Anonymous said...

cheeky monkey !!! good job I still love you..

Anonymous said...

Pat, love the wedding picture and you as a bridesmaid.
Good to hear the patient recovered sorry he lost his memory.
Mine seems to have gone either/or/and mute or deaf. I haave no medical insurance on him so I guess I will perform the surgery.

Stay warm and take caare, Bill

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.  I'm glad your computer is on the mend but sorry you have to recreate all that was stored on the old hard drive.  Good luck with that!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back...you know i missed you...
have a good weekend and clip that lad of yours round the ear...;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Love the glam pic hun you look lovely nice to see you back love zoe,ps you will need to change my blog addy from the one on your sidebar,mwahh
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

Hope the PC is none the worse for its harddrive transplant. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful you are Patricia!  And we share the same PC troubles, I had mine taken to the Doc as well, swept everything out, all programs - have to start from scratch just like you!  Alot to upload again, but coming here is first on the list.  Had hard drive replaced too!  Incredible, isn't it?  xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

Hi, just checking in to see how you're doing. I haven't been around much, and I've missed you and your entries. I hope all is well.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts