CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Double Christening






Hi everyone,



it's time I caught up with my journal , so here I am posting my latest entry,



My two Great Nieces, Gracie Leigh and Ruby Mae, are sharing their Christening day on Sunday and it's going to be so wonderful to be there.



I am a Godmother to Ruby Mae and I feel so very proud..



Gracie Leigh is one next month and such a jolly little lady. She stole the show when she was a Bridesmaid at her Daddies Wedding last December..



Ruby Mae is a little sweetheart. She is so tiny and delicate but she also likes to play rough and is ALWAYS laughing.. She is only just over three months old and was born prematurely by section ...



I will be posting photo's on here, so watch this space ...



Here are a couple of pictures to be going on with . Bye for now.

1 comments:

~Stevie~ said...

aww Mum.....she's gorgeous! They both are!

Love ya..POST MORE DAMNIT!

xxxxxxxxx