CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 17 September 2006

BABY PICS

Hi everyone,

Just found some photo's of myself and my brother's from years ago when we were tiny tots.

Hope you enjoy them.

The first one is me sat in the boot of my big Brother's car along with both of my big Brothers. Check out the hat.

The second one is me with one of my younger Brothers on holiday at Chapel St. Leonards I think.

The third one is me and three of my four Brothers.We all had mumps there.

The fourth one is of me and my Mother on holiday at Chapel St. Leonards again.

The last one is of me at five years old. Still have the plaits in my hair sometimes.

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww...so adorable! :o) Thank you for sharing!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love them! I love old photos,they seem to have much more atmosphere than modern one. . .you are so cute. . .love the one of you on the beach and the one with your Mum . . .thank you for sharing them

Anonymous said...

love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

They are lovely old pictures ~ loved the one of you all when you had mumps ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

loved the pics hun,ive added you to my faves and blogged about you,so blame me if anything happens lol xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

Im so glad to hear steve is feeling better we were all so worried,youre a rock to him you know xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

You haven't changed a bit!!!!!!  You are still just as adorable as you were back then!  Thanks for sharing your memories.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos of your childhood. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

aw I love looking at old pics, thanks for sharing with us.....got any more?!....
Linda xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindachapmanuk/metamorphing

Anonymous said...

I love to look at old pics.  I share mine here and there in my journal.  You were so cute!  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess