CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 12 September 2006

PEGGY'S MISHAP

It's been a beautiful day again today, so I thought I'd let Peggy have a wander round the back garden to get some fresh air and play with Buffy for a while.

They had a whale of a time, chasing each other round and round in circles, bless them.

I had to go inside for a minute to put some rubbish in the bin, ready for collection first thing in the morning, so I asked Adrian to keep an eye on her for me.

I was gone for literally a minute, when I saw Adrian rush over towards Buffy.Knew something was amiss.

I got back to the garden to find Peggy dripping wet fresh from the pond. Poor little thing looked like a drowned rat, bless her.Adrian said that Buffy ran to her aid, aaww bless!!

Wanted to laugh but felt really sorry for her. Adrian said she jumped out as quickly as she jumped in. Took her inside and gave her a shower and a stiff talking to.

Buffy did the same thing when she was a puppy,except that it was the middle of Winter and she came out of the water dripping with algae and teeth chattering like wildfire. She reminded me of the creature from the black lagoon. Lol !!!

Think we had better get a net to cover the pond until she gets a little bigger. Although I think the fish are probably bigger than her at the moment.

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Peggy, I hope she's learnt a lesson. My kitten fell head first down the loo when I first got her, she's never done it again! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

Awww...hehe
Poor Peggy...i hope she
learned her lesson....
I give my Beau(chihuahua) a stiff talkin
to from time to time too...lol

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

aww poor Peggy!

Anonymous said...

Puppies and kids!  I tell you what!  Glad she is ok.  I'm also glad that she and Buffy are bonding!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Poor Peggy. . LOL.

Anonymous said...

Peggy..takes after her Mum that one..;-)

Lv Steve
xxxx

Anonymous said...

poor little peggy ~ bet she won't do that again ~ sounds like Buffy and Peggy were having a great time together ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

awwww how sweet. Poor baby. Happy that it was a beautiful day at least. It's been cold here and rainy.  

Anonymous said...

Oh dear little thing ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Poor baby.
Dana