CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 25 September 2006

Lovely rainy day

Started the day with lovely warm but hazy sunshine. Adrian asked me if I wanted to visit Steve as I haven't seen him for a few days. I jumped at the chance because I know how much work we have in front of us, re vamping the kitchen , probably wont get the chance again for a while.

When we arrived outside Steve's house, the heavens opened with rain.It was TEEMING down. I tried to get out of the car on my side but there was a river of water running past me. We sat there for a few minutes, waiting for the chance to run inside but it didn't get any lighter. We made a mad dash for it and got absolutely DROWNED in the attempt.

We were both frozen and dripping wet by the time we finally ran into Steve's house. A quick towel rub and a warm cuppa later, we decided to record us singing together.

We sang a few songs and decided to call it a day as Adrian and I were in wet clothes.

All in all, a really good time even though a wet one.

You can see Steve and I singing on his journal

~The life of Stevie~

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats nice u got to spend time with Stevie. Sorry u got soaked

Anonymous said...

I just came from Stevie's journal.  Yall are great together!  I'd like to see more.  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Pat....I love it! It gave me chills! :o) Stevie and you harmonize together perfectly! :o) I would love to hear so many more! Honestly, I would love to have a few somgs of the both of you for my journal. :o) You two need to start recording...you'll be famous! :o) Very beautiful! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I loved the video especially the part where you both giggle.  Warms my heart.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have just seen it on Steves jounal ,really lovely ,very talented the pair of you I admired the way you carried on whilst he giggled, well done !,.,.,.,Jan xx  http://journals.aol.co uk/Jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

LMAO..don't give her too much credit for singing whilst I laughed my head off folks....she doesn't always make it through either! LMAO!!

Love ya Mum

xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Funny to read of the same event in two different journals, will go over to Stevie's to watch the video LOL

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

I watched your video singing with Steven Pat it was really lovely ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

the bloomin weather has been awful here too hun,the song was great well done xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/