CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 13 September 2006

down in the dumps

Had a really long day again today, Knocking the kitchen wall down is a really dusty, dirty job and I feel very dry and parched. Can't wait to get the house back to being tidy again, I hate to be upside down at home. There's stuff everywhere. Boxes and bags of kitchen items in the hallway and up the stairs, The dogs are having to sleep in the living room ( which I don't normally allow ) Things are just a mess at the moment. I will be really glad when this last wall is down, so that at least the messy part's over with.

I think the last couple of weeks have taken their toll and I feel a little down. This thing with Steven is getting really frustrating for him and me. Although I still feel that at the end of the day, it's going to be down to panic attacks, I know he's really worried about what it actually is. Just wish I could have the REAL Steven back, I miss him.

Adam and Emma will be home from their honeymoon in Malaysia on Saturday and I can't wait to see them both. Adam sent me a text today saying that he was very badly sunburnt so I'm hoping that he's okay. Just seem to be walking around holding my breath until he gets home safely.

My Mum  is normally more fit and active than anyone I know for a seventy one year old but even she has had a rough week this week. She got a little scratch from her kitten six weeks ago and it's STILL not healed over yet. She's on strong antibiotics and has to have an antibiotic cream on her leg. She also has a nasty allergic reaction to what I think is down to Clinique perfume spray, so is using an antihystamin cream for that too. Hardly EVER known my Mum to be ill, so this is a biggy to me. Hopefully. she'll be better in a couple of days and she can get back to her usual self.

Well, I suppose I had best try at least to get some sleep, another busy day tomorrow. At least the last bit of that horrible wall will be down thank goodness. My new cooking range works a treat and it's actually a PLEASURE to cook on it, which is a miracle because I HATE cooking.

Off to my bed now and I hope tomorrow is a brighter day. Night night God bless all.   x x x

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaawww sweetie....big hugs your way xxxx
Lisa
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal/

Anonymous said...

Wishing you better days ahead!
I HATE cooking too...lol
Hugs...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I hope the mess is cleared up now. . once it is you can get back to normal in the kitchen.You have had a lot to worry about . . hope your Mum and Steven are ok.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Pat...

I hate it when my house is all pulled apart too..very stressful..sorry you are feeling a bit down..not surprising really..I am worried about stevie too..he doesn't look well in that last video and I know he tries to be cheerful and up in his entries but I can tell he isn't himself..bless him and bless you..I know you are worried sick...hope you Mum is back to her usual self soon too...take care love and like you say today is another day...hopefully you feel a bit better today...
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Grr...we need to go away somewhere..how bout Bermuda?? lol!

Lv Steve
xxx

Anonymous said...

I hate cooking too!  Hope things get better for ya!  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Doesnt it all come at once ?chin up Pat ,you have to be there for them all bless you ,.,.,.Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry your down and that you've been having a rough week. Hope u will have a nice weekend/

Anonymous said...

I hope today dawned brighter and better.  I do hope your mum is healing better soon!
Traci

Anonymous said...

I hope stevie is ok too. It must be so hard on both of you. I hope your out of the dumps and hopefully your house will be in order soon. I would hate that too. Now that your son is sunburnt I guess his new wife is going to have to rub lotion on him. LOL. THat should help. Have a great day and hugs to you.